as you can probably tell, i’ve been busy busy busyyyyyyyyyyyyy at work trying to finish all my shit before my 2 week vaca in the philippines!!!!
it was probably the longest 4 day work week EVER. having to clock in 12-14 hour days… yea… thus is the life of a digital producer =/
anyway, i’ll try to give you updates as much as possible, but i highly doubt it because i’m really trying to give myself a break from the internet and focus on the real life.
if anything – MAYBE i’ll update my twitter.
see you soon!!!!!
we did a lot. as you can tell =P
this is another speed post because i’m (again) busy as hell at work. basically:
- met in times square to pick up my sis and joey, there was a dance festival and girls were dancing on the street…
- ate at an expensive ass diner because we didn’t want to eat at mc d’s
- got tickets to watch in the heights – HIGHLY recommend!
- walked up to central park where john and joey climbed up rocks… joey… kinda did =)
- picked up my cousin and ate flip food in queens!!!!!!!!! nom nom noooommm
hahaha – check out emma and my impromptu photo sesh outside our new office! get hand-made circle scarf, i SWEAR, you need to buy one of these from her because it will safe your life! =) i have one!
wow, my hair is lonnnng. but i just cut it… and bleached it again… hehehe see:
last night i managed to get out of work and attend the aforementioned event over at the foundation lounge in les. of course, there was a line. but oh lucky me i got called over to the front and was given my little black wristband by sam and kris because i was one of their VIP guests! SAAAHHHH-WEEEEEET!
i went in and susana told me there was a bottle of belvedere waiting for me at my table.
i love those dirtydebs… they know how to DO IT.
we all had a blast and i even came home with a gift!
more pics on ray’s blog on hypebeast
i’ll keep this short and sweet because i’m under some time constraints at work (we’re about to move offices).
- i met my sis and joey at their hotel in times square.
- we met the bf in chinatown so we could have joe’s shanghai for dinner.
- we ate.
- A LOT.
- we went back to times square and visited m&m store.
- the end.
- just kidding, i forgot we got ice cream at cold stone. THE BEST.